After much thought and lots of conversations we are happy to announce our soft reopening on Tuesday May 19th.
Not all stylists will be returning on that date. It will be a gradual start with new stylists coming back every week until everyone is back. Your stylist will reach out to your personally to let you know of their return plan.
Please continue to read on to get yourselves familiar with some of our new and hopefully temporary guidelines and precautions:
- Ollo Hair Salon will be taking clients by appointment only and will only be seeing existing clients at this time to ensure that we can have open and honest lines of communication.
- We will be limiting how often we answer the phone during the day so please contact your stylist directly or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only one guest per stylist for each time slot. We are sorry but there will be no double booking.
- Guests must call or text their stylist when they arrive and their stylist will let them know when they can enter the salon.
- You can not bring anyone else with you to your appointment, you must arrive alone.
- We ask that you arrive with as few belongings with you as possible. No big bags or purses. If you can leave your coat in your vehicle please do so, if you can’t please hang it up and retrieve it yourself.
- We ask that you please pay by credit card when you can to avoid the passing of money.
- All guests must wear an over the ear mask for the duration of their visit.
- Upon entering the salon your stylist will check your temperature using a no contact thermometer and you will be asked a series of questions about your recent health and travel history.
- All guests must wash and sanitize their hands before heading to their stylists chair.
- We are no longer allowed to offer guests beverages or magazines.
- Please limit trips to the restrooms.
- To help keep the direct contact time shorter we will be keeping shampoo and blow drying time to a minimum.
- If you are only receiving a haircut service please arrive with clean wet hair, if possible, there will be no shampoo and minimal blow drying.
- If you are arriving for a color service please come with clean dry hair and you will be shampooed but not blow dried fully.
- Here are some of the extra precautions that all stylists will be taking to ensure their safety and the safety of all of our guests…
- Stylists will take their temperature daily and will not work if their temperature is over 100 degrees.
- Stylists will be wearing appropriate PPE including but not limited to masks, gloves, glasses, face shields, and body coverings when necessary.
- Stylists will be washing and sanitizing their hands as needed and often.
- Stylists will use a clean cape and clean towels for every guest.
- Stylists will sanitize all tools, stations, surfaces, sinks, and chairs with an EPA approved disinfectant after each guest.
- Stylists will be spaced out to ensure proper social distancing between guests.
These are just some of the things that we will be doing to ensure everyone’s safety. Please be kind. Please be patient. And please take of yourselves and your loved ones.